Advanced Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Institute is here to provide expert and compassionate care for your injury and help coordinate the treatment process with Worker’s Compensation to make the experience smooth and seamless. If you’ve been injured on the job, seek medical care as required and report your injury to your manager or workplace. If it is an injury that requires follow-up attention from an orthopedic specialist, communicate your decision to choose Advanced Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Institute with your manager. In some instances, your workplace policy may allow you to select your doctor of choice or require for you to stay within a pre-approved network of medical providers.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
If you are going through your worker’s compensation policy to treat for your injury, to expedite your care bring the following information to your first appointment:
- Completed New Patient Registration Form and Worker’s Compensation Injury Form
- Date of injury
- Worker’s compensation Case Number
- Worker’s compensation name, address and contact numbers
- Your manager contact information
- Your nurse case manager contact information if assigned
- Medical treatment records relating to your injury
Contact us at (703) 648-3100 if you have any questions or need to schedule an appointment.